Author Topic: PATTERN CATALOGUE  (Read 1104 times)

willieg

PATTERN CATALOGUE
« on: July 06, 2013, 05:39:28 pm »
When I go to the pattern catalogue, and click on any of the catagories which has a + on it. For instance Baskets-Bowls-Boxes + When  the page opens and I scroll to the bottom, and it says to use the dropdown sub-menu and has the words BASKETS- BOWLS-BOXES Clicking on them has no effect. the only way for me to see them is to click on ALL PATTERNS. HELP !!!

Offline jscott2

• View Profile
Re: PATTERN CATALOGUE
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 09:24:35 am »
willieg, when you hover the mouse over the baskets-bowls-boxes menu item, three sub-menus (in a lighter colour) appear below the baskets-bowls-boxes menu.  Slide the mouse down to the type of pattern you want and click on that menu item.

Hope this helps,
Jim
Using a Delta 40-690 in the Montreal, Quebec (Canada) area

willieg

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 07:43:20 pm »
    Thanks for the reply, I TRIED WHAT YOU SAID, NOT WORKING FOR ME. When I hover the mouse over the + catagories the box turns BLUE and thats it. If I click on it then scroll down the page to the sub-menu items and put the cursor on an item the cursor arrow goes to I.

Offline jscott2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 08:19:16 pm »
willig, not sure what will help you.  Can't recall anyone else having this problem.  What operating system and browser are you using?  Perhaps that information will give someone else something to go on.

Jim

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 03:22:18 am »
do you use Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or lower?
try to watch the page with the browser called Google Chrome, worked for me.
apparently this menu doesn't work well on the IE8

Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline jscott2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 08:33:17 am »
Marcellieus, I use Firefox with Windows XP and Steve's catalogue page works perfectly.  I also tried it with IE 8, again under XP and it works fine.

I tried turning off Javascript in Firefox and the menu still worked fine. 

Willieg, I suspect there is a setting in your browser that is causing problems.  Sorry I can't be of more help but do hope you can solve your problem, Steve's page is a great resource.

Jim

SMF

Teknoromi