Author Topic: IE 9  (Read 1024 times)

Dav

IE 9
« on: February 12, 2012, 08:53:35 pm »
I have ie 9 on my new dell laptop and can't download steves daily patterns only from the catalog also could not rply here with out going the extra step thru mozilla...Any suggestions what be nice dell says to drop back down to ie 8 but there must be another way,
dave
dandblangfield@gmail.com

tux_linux

Re: IE 9
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 06:23:49 pm »
Strange, must be more an issue of the IE9.
You could try Chrome, you can use both browsers side by side. But I guess you'll soon love chrome.

thawkins57

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 06:37:16 pm »
I'm running IE9 on a Dell with Windows 7 64 bit OS.  I don't have any trouble downloading his daily patterns or logging into the forum.  Maybe take a look at your security settings in IE and see if they're set too strict?  I don't know if either of these situations requires cookies, but that MAY be the problem.  Just a thought - I don't pretend to really know... LOL
Tim

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 07:25:30 pm »
Personally I would not use the IE( and get either FireFox or Google Chrome as a browser!!!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

sdaupanner

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 12:21:43 pm »
For my time that I am on the internet I like and have been using Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, But I guess it is what you find to be easy to use I just don't like IE 9 it seems that every time I use it that I spend more time reading their messages. At least with the others I have the ability to make them do what I want it took a bit of time but it was worth it. Just like getting a new tool it takes a little time to make your hand grow to the fit for it to be right.

SMF

Teknoromi