Author Topic: Woodcraft Scroll Saw Class  (Read 1325 times)

ups34

Woodcraft Scroll Saw Class
« on: November 11, 2010, 05:28:04 am »
I am not new to woodworking but new to Scroll sawing . I signed up for a class at Woodcraft. I figure this will help me get started and stop any bad habbits from the start. The class is 3 hours and it is every Monday for 4 weeks. $200.00   I thought that was a good price for 12 hours of training. The instructor had been teaching here for years. I am sure I will learn a bunch. Maybe my results will look alot better.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: Woodcraft Scroll Saw Class
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 10:29:54 am »
Thats great! That is a good price for four days. I teach scroll saw at the Woodcraft store in Ventura, Ca. Unfortunately, there is not a lot of interest in classes right now. Last year I had a class every month. This year, I have only had three classes so far, with one more scheduled. I'm hoping next year will be better.
Dan In Southern California

carlton4143

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 09:41:22 pm »
I tought at woodcraft and I charged $65.00 for a four hour intro to scroll saw.

Carlton

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 01:02:04 am »
Going to classes gives you confidence in what you are doing in any craft some times you may think you have not learned a lot but you will improve as time goes on, take a note book and rite notes, ask all the questions you can and the most important thing enjoy your self
Jimbo

Offline newtoscroll

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 07:45:17 am »
Were is the class located at.  I could use the practice too.

ups34

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 08:28:12 pm »
The class is at the Towson Md store. I think it is full. Only 4 students in the class.

SMF

Teknoromi