Author Topic: Dremel plunger  (Read 2165 times)

Bill P

Dremel plunger
« on: June 03, 2012, 03:59:06 pm »
I just spent the best $25 I've spent in a long time.  I got the Dremel plunger so I could cut 90 degree holes in areas my drill press couldn't reach.

About a month ago I did about 50 holes by hand (with the Dremel) on a clock, and about 20 were off a little.  I was stack-cutting, and the fretwork was so fine I ended up messing up the back piece.

As you can see, I'm stack cutting a Charles Dearing piece, that I've enlarged 150%, and I'm drilling out the holes faster than I can whistle Dixie.  Note the painter's pyramids underneath so I can drill through without worrying about drilling into my counter top.

Bill

zeiglerswoodshed

Re: Dremel plunger
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 04:23:26 pm »
looks awesome

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 04:45:50 pm »
I have had one on my amazon wish list for a long time.  Where did you buy yours?
I'm from North Dakota

Bill P

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 04:48:09 pm »
Judy, I bought mine at Lowe's.

Bill

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 05:35:10 pm »
That was the best thing I bought after buying the Dremel, it's a brilliant piece of equipment.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline TheMelster

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 06:21:59 pm »
Dremel stuff is GREAT. Fleet Farm, Farm and Fleet, Menards, Walmart, Home Depot all sell Dremel stuff, search out the best price.....Prices get better now since Fathers Day is approaching. Good Luck Judy.
GO PACK GO

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 09:58:55 pm »
I also just got one of these last week! It is fantastic! I ordered mine online and was like a kid waiting for christmas waiting for the box to come, and it was totally worth it.

SMF

Teknoromi