Author Topic: New Member here from { Arkansas }  (Read 1132 times)

Marshall

New Member here from { Arkansas }
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:14:23 am »
Hi fellow scrollers , I'm glad to be a part of this new site and I'm sure I will learn penty too ............Marshall

[attachment deleted by admin]

cherie

Re: New Member here from { Arkansas }
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 08:48:40 am »
Welcome Marshal,  if you have any problems or questions, I am sure Steve has a great answer...if not, I am sure there are plenty of people out there that may have an easier way.  Believe me, I am always on the look out for help.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 08:36:57 am »
I am glad I don't have to clean your sand box....LOL  :D    Glad you found the forum 607 members strong. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Jump in and let the sawdust fly.
 8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

tgaspard

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 08:42:46 am »
WOW, Marshall....Glad to see that there is someone here on the forum from Arkansas as well.... I live in Greenbrier, Arkansas....Nice to meet ya!

Tonya

Marshall

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 08:49:43 am »
Well I guess I have a new sister now > Tonya .......nice to meet you too .......Take Care ......Marshall

Marshall

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 08:52:28 am »
I am glad I don't have to clean your sand box....LOL  :D    Glad you found the forum 607 members strong. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Jump in and let the sawdust fly.
 8)
           Russ nice to meet you too , I don't know where I picked-up the phrase busier than a cat in a sand box > just picked it up out of the blue ......but I use it a lot ........have a niece one ........Marshall

SMF

Teknoromi