Author Topic: New To Scrolling  (Read 965 times)

dalegardnersr@hotmail.com

New To Scrolling
« on: April 19, 2010, 07:18:22 am »
Hi All................

I am just starting out with my scroll saw but have been coming to Steve's Site and downloading patterns on a regular basis.  I have found this to be the most informative site there is on the web for this.  I currently setup everything under a shade tree and then have to pack everything away at the end of the day but am now converting a 14' X 24' shed into my woodworking shop.  I will be so happy once that is completed and I can get to working on projects regularly.  Steve, thank you for all the valuable information that you pass along.

cherie

Re: New To Scrolling
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 07:59:07 am »
Welcome and I bet it is fun to scroll outside once in awhile.  I also know what it is like to be building a workshop.  Believe me , we have had to redo ours several times and am doing it again.  Jaun ever went to the extreme to bring my saw into the kitchen this past winter due to the fact the workshop was so cold and my hands would go numb when they touched the table.
Cannot wait to see some of your work.  Have a great one.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 08:11:05 am »
Glad you found the forum 607 members strong. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. A project a day will keep the doctor away LOL...  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Marshall

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 08:58:58 am »
Blow my mind of you setting up under a shade tree , I don't know you > but I'll be glad when your shop is done too ........Marshall

SMF

Teknoromi