Author Topic: patterns available  (Read 2384 times)

ackmarine

patterns available
« on: July 30, 2012, 11:49:49 am »
My dad was a scroll saw enthusiast. He passed away last fall and left behind a file cabinet full of fretwork patterns.  Unfortunately, no one in my family has any use for them. Most are in excellent, original condition. I am looking to sell them. If you are interested and would like to know more, send me an email.

Pam
ackmarine@gmail.com

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
Re: patterns available
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 04:06:27 pm »
Sorry to hear about your loss. About how many patterns do you have and how much are you looking to get for them. I am new at this hobby and might be interested in buying some patterns. Would be more helpful to know if you are selling them as a lot or individually and if individually then what do they look like.

ackmarine

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 05:05:39 pm »
Thank you for your condolences. Sorry to say, but the patterns have all been sold. Good luck with your hobby. I know that it brought my dad many, many hours of enjoyment - and filled his house with beautiful works.

Pam

Mainewoods

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 09:10:57 pm »
Troy, I picked up the patterns from Pam.  An extensive selection at a very fair price.  Thank you again Pam!  I should have asked if you had any pictures of your father's completed works!  I'm sure they are magnificent!

SMF

Teknoromi