Author Topic: Seyco  (Read 1854 times)

Offline danpage1

• View Profile
Seyco
« on: July 08, 2014, 06:30:03 pm »
Just wanted to give a shout out to Seyco. I had been having a problem with my EX-21. When I called and asked for Ray they said he wasn't in but Rick took the call. I explained what was going on and he wanted to hear the saw so I let him listen to it. Probably not even 30 seconds and he told me what was wrong and how to fix it. I really figured I would have to ship it off to get it fixed. I didn't even get my saw there but if I ever need a new one they will be getting my business. Sorry for rambling on but you just don't see a lot of service like that these days.

Offline Toneman

• View Profile
    • TLC Miniature Horse Farm
Re: Seyco
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 09:16:53 am »
Yep! Ray is the best! I have purchased two saws from him and have called him just to get advice and he is always ready and willing to answer my questions and offer his advice and knowledge.

Tony,aka,Toneman

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
Re: Seyco
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 09:25:46 am »
I recommend them for ANYONE, no matter where they live. I live in Nova Scotia and bought my saw from Ray. He is the BEST and the customer service is unsurpassed. :)  I don't make high recommendations like that often, but I never feel bad about sending customers to Seyco. They ROCK! :)

Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

SMF

Teknoromi