Author Topic: Ex-21  (Read 1478 times)

Offline danpage1

• View Profile
Ex-21
« on: July 02, 2014, 08:44:20 am »
I am having a problem with my ex-21. I noticed  couple of weeks ago that on a cold start the motor seemed to be a lot louder but after using it for a couple of cuts it would quiet back down now it seems to be getting worse. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if maybe the motor is going bad already. Had the saw since October and love the saw but would like to find out what is going on with it.

Offline Toneman

• View Profile
    • TLC Miniature Horse Farm
Re: Ex-21
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 04:20:48 pm »
I have the Ex21 but have never experienced this problem. Don't know where you purchased the saw, but, call Ray @Seyco and I am sure he will guide you in the right direction. If it can be resolved without shipping your saw, he will help you repair it over the phone.

Tony,aka,Toneman

Offline danpage1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 07:07:07 am »
Thanks Tony. I did not purchase my saw from Seyco. I actually got mine at woodcraft but they do not service the products they sell so thinking I might give Rey a call and see if he is willing to help me or not.

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 07:38:27 am »
It doesn't matter where you bought it.  Ray is a national representative for the Excalibur.  He knows every nut and bolt on those machines and will help anyone.  He's a good guy and generous with both his time and knowledge.  I bought a used machine from him about 12 years ago and have never regretted it.  I would buy another in a heart beat and when and if mine ever takes a dive - he is where I will go.

Offline danpage1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 06:32:44 pm »
Just to let you all know I called Seyco this evening and Ray was not in but I asked the guy that answered the phone if he worked on saws as well and he said he did. I explained the problem to him and he wanted to listen to it. He knew exactly what was wrong and told me how to fix it. All is good now.

SMF

Teknoromi