Author Topic: No Unread Posts  (Read 1027 times)

MikieD

No Unread Posts
« on: December 10, 2012, 07:08:11 am »
Have I done something to my profile?  When I log on I used to be able to see all the unread posts by clicking on the option in the upper right corner.  Now when I click, no messages appear.  I know there are new messages by scanning the various topics.  Can I correct this?

Mike

Offline jscott2

• View Profile
Re: No Unread Posts
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 08:55:53 am »
Mike, for your info, I see the "Show unread posts" in the corner so it is still available.  What you might have done to your profile is another question.  A quick look at my profile didn't turn up an option to turn off "Show unread posts" but perhaps Russ, the forum moderator, will have a thought on this.

Jim
Using a Delta 40-690 in the Montreal, Quebec (Canada) area

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 10:01:27 am »
Has to be something in your browser that has changed. Try resetting your browser back to default and make sure it excepts cookies. Nothing on the forum will prevent you from seeing the unread posts. Sorry I cannot be of more help.  8)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 10:06:16 am by Russ C »
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

MikieD

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 11:24:10 am »
Seems to be working OK now!  Just accessed the board and clicked on the 'Show unread posts since last visit' link and up popped about 20 entries.  Something happened.  For the last two days no entries appeared when I tried the link now I get several.  I was having withdrawal symptoms....

SMF

Teknoromi