Author Topic: portrait help  (Read 1009 times)

EdwardW

portrait help
« on: April 14, 2011, 02:32:09 pm »
These friends of mine are getting married next month and try as I might-I can not get it right in gimp or inkscape. Comes out either too dark or too light?? Gaa! Any help on a decent cuttable portrait would be most appreciated...Thanks.  Ed

PS: Is this a workable picture to begin with?

grampa

Re: portrait help
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 02:58:04 pm »
Hi Ed, any chance of a larger photo, the larger the better.......Paul

EdwardW

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 03:00:21 pm »
Grampa, I will try. I actually pulled this from their facebook so I could work in suprise but maybe I can get a full size from them. I have enjoyed your work by the way!!  ed

EdwardW

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 03:07:35 pm »
Is this any better? Otherwise I will see if I can get a reg fullsize from them...Ed

grampa

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 07:04:59 am »
Hi Ed, I tried with both the photo,s, hope one of them is ok, it would be better with a better photo but then if you ask them for one its not a suprise........Paul

EdwardW

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 10:55:17 am »
Thanks so much Grandpa! You are a great help in time of need! I will give these a go and post when done. Blessings to ya!  Ed

Offline Joleet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 12:09:15 pm »
Ed...Here's my try of the couple if it's not too late.
Ron
Ron... Twin Falls, Idaho

Me Slow?  I get up in the morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with half of it done!

EdwardW

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 02:09:14 pm »
Ron,

Thank you! Very nice indeed. I was thinking of creating a wedding photo cover or quest book cover with one of these patterns...maybe a portrait and a wedding book...I have a month...plenty of time right?? :)

I appreciate this board so much!

ed

SMF

Teknoromi