Author Topic: WWE Patterns  (Read 6079 times)

Offline scrollturner

• View Profile
WWE Patterns
« on: December 08, 2011, 05:08:03 pm »
Does anyone happen to have any WWE wrestling patterns they are willing to share?  I would like to cut a few portraits for my father for XMas, but I don't have any patterns.

Thank you,

Tommy
Hegner Multimax 22-V

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
Re: WWE Patterns
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 07:01:50 pm »
I have seen a couple of pumpkin carving patterns of wwe. You could also search for spray paint stencils.

The WoodArtist

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 07:02:32 pm »
I believe those are all copyrighted so they can't be posted here. I may be wrong but I know that most celebrity things are and I do know the WWE logo and such are, so I would think they would be. You may find someone that is willing to send you one through email but I doubt you'll find someone here that would post one.

daliclimbs

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 09:45:33 pm »
Yea I would be afraid to post anything that is related to a company or corporation.. An official logo is definitely copyrighted and most images of wrestlers etc would be copyrighted by the individual that took them..

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 09:50:15 pm »
The people who post pumpkin carving patterns and spray paint patterns have lower copyright standards I have found starwars, Disney, Winnie the pooh, and many sports teams. I wouldn't sell the finished product but for gifts it should be OK.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 07:39:39 am »
Absolutely under no circumstances can you upload a pattern that you do not own the rights to.  It does not matter if it is a free pattern from another site. Do not upload it. If you want to tell the members of the forum where they can find the pattern that's fine. If you created the pattern make sure you are not violating any trademark or copyrights. For example, uploading a pattern of the Harley Davidson emblem is a no-no. Disney characters, WWE, Nascar, NFL, school mascots etc... are all on the forbidden list.
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline scrollturner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 02:15:28 pm »
Thank you all for the replies.  I understand about the copyright laws and not being able to post a copyrighted image to the site.  But, if anyone has a pattern and is willing to share it with me through personal email, my address is:  scrollturner@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Tommy
Hegner Multimax 22-V

SMF

Teknoromi