Author Topic: asking for help again.  (Read 1296 times)

yankeebum2

asking for help again.
« on: March 01, 2011, 09:17:15 am »
Not only is scroll sawing addicting but so is the fact that if you make something that someone likes and shows a family member they want one too.  Basically my wife showed her sister the portrait that I made of our dogs and now bam, she has to have one of her dog. My wife and Sister in law love their dogs so much; I guess I should have seen this coming. Really never thought I?d be able to pull off the first portrait.
Thank you.

Offline newfie

• The Way I Scroll
    • View Profile
    • some of my woodworking
Re: asking for help again.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 09:29:34 am »
yep know the feeling i got two brothers and a sister make something for one of them just as will make three while i'm at it.

excalibur 21
Every woodworker needs a fireplace

nickchalker

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 08:57:09 pm »
Same here!  I made a desk clock for my dad for Christmas and my mother asked where hers was?  then my grandfather asked the same thing.  I ended up making them each one as a late Christmas present.  BTW, cute dog!!

Offline Joleet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 03:48:26 pm »
Well yankeebum2, this was a hard pix. to do, hard to get any character being soo light,but I gave it a try...I couldn't figure out the tail section,  hope it will work for you.

Ron
Ron... Twin Falls, Idaho

Me Slow?  I get up in the morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with half of it done!

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 05:46:08 pm »
Hey Ron, you pattern makers have certainly been tossed some 'toughies' lately but once again you came through!

Great job with a very difficult photo!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Dawie

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 02:39:27 am »
Looks good to me.
David.

SMF

Teknoromi