Author Topic: Hello from WI  (Read 929 times)

Oldseabee

Hello from WI
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:27:35 am »
I have been scrolling for a little over two years. Fortunately I am retired after 22 years in the Military and am able to spend many hours making sawdust. Everything I cut is given away to friends, family etc. When I have requests for a certain item I agree to do it for a check made out to the local Humane Society. My enjoyment from scrolling is all the payment I require.

cherie

Re: Hello from WI
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 08:40:46 am »
I do fully understand about what you mean when you give most of your stuff away.  But that is also how you get the word out and make many people happy at the same time. Welcome to the site.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 08:31:03 am »
Humane Society is a good organization and I am sure they appreciate it.. Glad you found the forum 607 members strong. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Take your shoes off and jump in and get your feet wet.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 09:51:04 pm »
Well Hello from the St. Louis area. I live just a bit west in St. peters. (still in Cardinal Country!)
My oldest son lives in Stevens Point and Wausau! (two homes for the time being until the OLD farmhouse it fully renovated.)

I hope to make it back up that way in the future and enjoy that gorgeous country.

GrayBeard

I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi