Author Topic: Hi from Melbourne Australia  (Read 1075 times)

Sawdust John

Hi from Melbourne Australia
« on: April 20, 2010, 06:36:04 am »
Hi I?m John living in Melbourne Australia. I have been Scroll sawing for about 6 years on and off. I?m marred with 2 kids so going to the shed is a nice place to be some days, (just joking).  I very much like this site Steve, the patterns, advice, information and tips I look forward to reading, watching. With new information it?s off to the shed to give it a go. I started with a cheap GMS saw and now use a Hegner and love it. Thanks again for your involvement with Scroll sawing.   

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from Melbourne Australia
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 06:47:17 am »
Where is Road Runner? Looks gr8.  :) Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Jump in and let the sawdust fly.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Sawdust John

Thanks Russ
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 09:03:11 am »
Hi Russ thanks for the welcome, the Road Runner should be next. The sad part is the kids did not know who the coyote was but they still liked it. It?s late now but off to the shed I go before I turn in. Thanks again.

Offline Kevalb

• View Profile
Re: Hi from Melbourne Australia
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 11:12:47 pm »
Hi John I'm from Western Australia were did you get the coyote pattern.
Cheers Kev

Sawdust John

Re: Hi Kev
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 04:28:18 am »
Hi Kev I think it was in a comic book or a colouring book. Sorry I?m not sure it was some time ago.  After scanning the picture I used ?Coyote Stencil Shop? program to turn this into a pattern. The Coyote Stencil Shop program is one of the programs Steve has shown on his blog.

SMF

Teknoromi