Author Topic: To all scrollers  (Read 2106 times)

Offline rigo

• rigo
    • View Profile
To all scrollers
« on: April 19, 2010, 02:31:52 pm »
Hi scrollers,

I'm from belgium,the flemish part. I just scroll more since december,but I have interesting for more then ten years ago. i' m working with children they have autism; I' have build there an workshop for them ,where we have tree scrollsaws .Now I have more time ( a litlle more time) I can scroll a lot more. That  is my live to work more with wood. Scrollsawing have been a special place there in. Sorry for my language,it is not always correct.
I wish every scroller a creative live and my very best greetings.
           rigo

cherie

Re: To all scrollers
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 04:21:38 pm »
Good afternoon Rigo.  That is just awesome what you do for those children.  Welcome to the forum and peace to ya too.

rwb

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 04:27:00 pm »
happy scrolling may god be with u an the children u help

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 04:50:14 pm »
Your language is not to bad. I can understand you very well. Those children are blessed to have someone who cares. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum.
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

ufgator

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 08:22:38 pm »
Hi rigo; Don't worry about your English.  I've learned that when people share the same interests they have no trouble communicating.  I think it is great to have people from all over the world sharing this common interest.  My primary language is English and believe me, I don't always get it right. Thanks for being part of the Group!

Bill

Offline Lakelad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 08:28:37 pm »
Rigo, I found your post most interesting. I worked early in my career with special needs children, it is challenging and rewarding. I wish you the best in your work, both with the children and scrolling.
Gary
I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 06:45:34 am »
Hi Rigo, it seems that we all have many things in common. I too work with special needs kids,( special education teacher for 21 years now). They are all special, but working with the austic kids I find to be very rewarding. Don't worry about the language end of it, I bet there is not a person out there that don't double check their spelling and grammer before they post a message, I know I do. And Scroll sawing, like all the rest it is what I look forward to each evening, it find that it is a great way to relax after all day.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

cherie

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 07:53:53 am »
HATS OFF TO ALL OF YOU SPECIAL PEOPLE WITH THE TALENT TO HELP CHILDREN. 

SMF

Teknoromi