Author Topic: New Patterns?  (Read 20709 times)

Offline macfil20

• View Profile
Re: New Patterns?
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2010, 03:58:23 pm »
I have one for you Steve. How about all your wording pattern you have made but the wording in french.
JP
Jean-Pierre

canadasgall

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2010, 05:50:21 am »
what about animal coasters domestic and wild life

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2010, 03:55:37 pm »
Hey Steve,
Like your name plate and key chain programs, How about a program for making name badges for club members and students?
Dan In Southern California

konafiend

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2012, 02:38:34 pm »
I realize this is an old post but I would suggest something elegant. Maybe an electric lighted night light/lamp with a victorian pattern. The kind without the shade. A box shape that sits on a desk or dresser. Thanks for asking.

boxmaker

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2012, 04:24:27 pm »
I would like to get a pattern of a sliding puzzle box, with different keys, if that could be done on the scroll saw .

Thanks for everything you already do,
                                                                                         Mark

Offline newfie

• The Way I Scroll
    • View Profile
    • some of my woodworking
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2012, 05:12:47 pm »
portrait style patterns be nice.wildlife scenery of lakes and cabins ETC

excalibur 21
Every woodworker needs a fireplace

Offline Tomsunnu

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2012, 03:45:13 am »
Steve- thank you for all your freebie gestures to date and big thanks for all the future ones as well :)
I would love to cut native american potrait patterns or like some other members mentioned wild life ,lake cabin potrait patterns.
mahendra

Spartan scroller

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2012, 07:46:51 am »
Hi Steve,
I have recently fallen in love with compound cutting thanks to Diane Thompson's books.  I would love to learn how to design those patterns and create some of my own.
Regards
Terry
terrysscrolleshoppe.blogspot.com
terrysscrollshoppe.com

Offline chelcass

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2012, 06:15:59 pm »
I am always looks for Holiday Ornaments, not just Christmas but Easter, Thanksgiving, 4th of July etc.

ChelCass
ChelCass

Offline geneVG

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2012, 10:12:39 pm »
Hey Steve, how about finishing the "What the heck is it".  Being disabled that would sure help in can shaking.

gene
Gene Van Grevenhof

Offline dottyblues

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2012, 12:40:48 am »
I know we have quite a few sports theme items  but I wouldn't mind seeing more  (ie. plaques, stands, boxes).  I'd like to see more baseball, tennis, soccer, basketball and did I mention baseball already?  ;D

Wedding and baby related items are quite nice too especially when given as a gift.

Somebody mentioned toys made out of 2x4's.  I like that idea too.

Whatever you do Steve, you do an excellent job and I look forward to your email everyday.  Thank you for your hard work.

Offline frankorona

• Frankorona (Frank) (Crown)
    • View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2012, 10:15:10 am »
Hola Steve: T? quiz? de vez en cuando podr?s hacer algo m?s de uso com?n y no tan ornamental.
Gracias por aceptar sugerencias

Hi Steve: You may from time to time you do something more common and less ornamental.
Thank you for accepting suggestions

Offline brendeg

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2012, 11:09:36 pm »
Steve,

I really enjoy your patterns and i have cut a few of them.  I also really enjoy your tutorials using Corel, but unfortunately I seem to be lacking in the creativity department.  Here is an idea I've been struggling with for a pattern, maybe you can use the idea in a pattern design.

How about something for Mother's Day?  A picture frame of some sort for a 5x7 to put a picture of the kids into.  The display area being that of a heart or other spring/mothers day type shape.  Lettering around the display area stating World's Best Mom, Happy Mother's Day, We Love You, or something along those lines, along with some decorative floral or victorian type fretwork on the between the Border of the frame and the display area.  If you don't like that, can you point me in the direction of a mothers day picture frame or something? I haven't been able to find much on-line for patterns and I'd like to make something for the wife for the day.

Thanks again,

Jeremy

Offline hardkore

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2012, 05:14:22 pm »

I would like to see a pattern for a Santa Claus Sleigh.
I built a couple of raindeer and thought that having them pulling a sleigh would be nice.
Cherry tree had a pattern, but, it appears it has been removed from thier catalog.

SMF

Teknoromi