Author Topic: New Patterns?  (Read 20710 times)

Gary

Re: New Patterns?
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 09:26:01 pm »
Cherie,
    Nice job on the anniversary plaque......Gary

Chuck,  here is a sample of an anniversary plaque I did.  I am sure it can be modified for a wedding.

Cherie

woody357

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2010, 09:28:13 pm »
I am trying to learn Word Art with the help of some on line tutorials.
Here is my first one.
please tell me what the name of the font is that you used in the Jesus Loves You & Me Pattern?
thanks so much

woody357

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 09:42:45 pm »
thanks EZ, I saw those cool book ends on steves gallery. I hope he can help me find the pattern
Stan (aka)woody357 ;D

Offline campasano

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2010, 11:23:25 pm »
Steve, awhile back I asked if you could make a Dalmation Doggie door stop. The dog would be sitting in an upright position with the wedge to keep the door open attached to the back. Is this possible

Mike
Do your part - go green - save the earth

Stanley Waldrup

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 12:28:25 am »
Hi,
How about some scroll portraits of music entertainers and actors or wildlife. I started out learning how to cut those and they are still my favorite overall. But I love trying new patterns of other things as well.

Thanks

I also would like to see more of these type patterns.
Stanley

azscroller

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2010, 01:15:59 am »
Steve, great site, thanks for putting in all the work. I would like to see some patterns with a female volleyball player and the (jersey) number. I believe I saw patterns for softball players already.
Thanks

landy5

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2010, 06:45:20 am »
2010 graduation theme remeber,to make  necklace,key chain and plaques with scroll or diploma ,graduation cap,or with both,or something  related you know!!

Orlando
landy5

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Bookends
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2010, 08:12:18 am »
I seem to remember that pattern from "Scrollsaw Woodworking and Crafts" magazine about a year ago. I know I have it somewhere and will try to locate it. But like everyone else I have to ROOT through tons of patterns so bear with me. ;D

GrayBeard
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

popmoon

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2010, 08:37:21 am »
I would like to see perhaps some puzzle box patterns or some compound cutting patterns.  Have to say that any pattern is great, after all there is no bad day on the saw no matter what you are cutting.

Pop Moon

Bob

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2010, 09:44:19 am »
Having trouble locating patterns for simple toy trucks and cars...using 2x4 etc.  Thanks.

whitewolf710

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2010, 11:13:59 am »
im always looking for anything wolf related heh heh im kinda partial to them

[attachment deleted by admin]

scrollworks

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2010, 12:45:00 pm »
Hi Cherie,
That anniversary plaque looks good.  Doesn't look like it would be too difficult to modify either.  Might just give it a try and see what I come up with...

Thanks.

Chuck...

scrollworks

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2010, 12:51:11 pm »
woody357

I really like the wedding plaque - you did a fabulous job.  Wouldn't mind getting the pattern for that one...

Chuck

young woodworker

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2010, 02:47:32 pm »
I have been looking for a Tazmanian Devil (the looney toons one) intarsia pattern. I have seen a couple of completed ones but i cant find a pattern. Thanks and i like the the work you do on your website.

Nathan

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2010, 03:50:13 pm »
im always looking for anything wolf related heh heh im kinda partial to them
 I made this pattern from a picture off Google Images; you can find great photos for pattern making there.  
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 04:31:15 pm by Russ[C] »

SMF

Teknoromi