Author Topic: Tree Box  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Dennis123

• View Profile
Tree Box
« on: May 31, 2019, 10:59:48 am »
Some time ago (last 12-months I think) Steve put out a pattern (now in his catalog) titled "Tree Box."  It's a set of three boxes  mounted on a dowel so that they can rotate around the dowel with each box serving as the lid for the box below it.

A few days after Steve debuted the pattern on his blog, he published a picture of a reproduction of the project someone had done (with a couple of modifications).  One of the modifications was some kind of a 'capnut' on top of the dowel that was different than the one on Steve's pattern.  I am trying to locate the daily blog that shows that capnut modification.

So far, I have searched all of the daily blogs from January through July 2018, with no luck.  I'll keep searching but, if, by any chance, anyone  happens to have an idea about when those blogs with the 'Tree Box' pattern were published, I would appreciate some help finding it.

Thanks,
Dennis

Offline justlarry

• View Profile
Re: Tree Box
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 09:22:22 pm »
Dennis,

Found Pivot Tree Box posted to Dec 10, 2018 blog.
Used this link to find the blog:  http://www.stevedgood.com/sswslist.html

Larry
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 09:24:10 pm by justlarry »

Offline Dennis123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 09:23:56 am »
Wow, Thank you Larry.  I found the modified project I was looking for on December 21, 2018.  You saved me a tone of time searching through daily blogs. 

Thanks again,
Dennis

Offline justlarry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 12:23:27 pm »
Glad I could help.

SMF

Teknoromi