Author Topic: dear russ c  (Read 1537 times)

cowboysfanatic

dear russ c
« on: November 27, 2015, 10:14:47 pm »
Hey russ I'm brent from Missouri. Just wanted to say I think your videos are very awesome and informative. Keep up the good work and I know u and Charles dearing are friends just hope he can make some new videos soon also. Really enjoy all u do for all us Scrollers out there ....thanks and at ta boy .

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: dear russ c
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 02:45:30 am »
Thank you Brent. I really appreciate your kind words and that you watch my videos. I have a lot of fun doing them. Hopefully Charles will get out of his funk and get back to making videos.  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

cowboysfanatic

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 04:04:22 pm »
Thank you for the reply russ. Hey what do u think dewalt or excalibur ex 16 . The 16 inch one doesn't bother me because I  use spiral blades so I can cut some bigger stuff than normal. Your input would be appreciated. Thanks and God bless.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 05:54:31 pm »
If you have the money I would defiantly go with the Excalibur, you won't regret it. Get it from Seyco, they are excellent.  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

cowboysfanatic

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 07:14:01 pm »
That's what my gut is telling me to . I would rather spend 550 or so and have a good saw than 450 and it be a crap shoot on weither  it's a good one or not. Thanks again for your trusted advice.

SMF

Teknoromi