General Category > Intarsia

Intarsia Enthusiasts

(1/3) > >>

daneklund:
Hi from EclipseScroller
Just interested in what kinds of projects others are involved in and where the interests are.  My most recent project was a group of guitars.  It was used by someone as a Christmas present.  It got an honorable mention in the latest SSWC magazine.

sgood:
That's quite an honor. I'll have to check that out.

EZgoing:
Hi Eclipse Scroller... Congrats on the honorable mention... very impressive to say the least.

As for projects, for me, they range from many of Steve's pattern projects to making clocks, or maybe a specialty coat rack.. canes.. even made a 13'+ long window sill for plants with a shelf and rack above for hanging plants.

Most of my smaller projects are given away to friends and family as gifts or in some cases, as 'just because' projects... Just because I like to see the smiles I get.. especially on a child's face..

Hope this helps to answer your question...

Ez

Curt:
I started scrolling in November, that is 5 months ago.  I have made many many projects from a portrait of Christ carrying the cross, three of the Noah's arc puzzles, Large,Medium and small. mirrors crosses so many In all over 40 projects...I love it.
Curt

Marshall:
Congrats Eclipse on this great honor ..........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version