Author Topic: Hi new guy here  (Read 1107 times)

Offline j1gcitt

• A baker who makes sawdust on the side :)
    • View Profile
Hi new guy here
« on: June 30, 2019, 09:05:09 am »
Hi I'm new to the forum but not to Steve's page been enjoying all the info knowledge and patterns for about two years.  Felt kind of guilty so I got Steve's usb stick with his patterns on it works great even on my Apple.  :) Live in Southwestern part of Twin Cities have about two years of baking left before I can retire and devote more of my time to making sawdust.  :) I can honestly say this is the first time ever to post something on a forum. 

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
Re: Hi new guy here
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 12:16:54 pm »
 ;Hello there. And welcome to the forum. It isn't near as busy it used to be but we are all "lurkers" so post anytime with your work or questions. We are all here to help, admire, and suggest. ;)
I am familiar with where you are. I did the Renaissance there for 20 years. Retired to just scroll sawing now.
I'm from North Dakota

Offline Toneman

• View Profile
    • TLC Miniature Horse Farm
Re: Hi new guy here
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 09:40:17 am »
Welcome! I am Tony,aka,Toneman, and live in Paris, Texas. I am retired from a bakery, Sara Lee. I started scrolling about 10 years ago and still love it. I do not do craft shows any longer but still sell in a couple of retail stores and still make items for family and friends. Please don't hesitate to ask questions; there are many good talented people on this forum whom are willing to help. I began scrolling after watching Steve's videos and am still learning.

SMF

Teknoromi