Author Topic: NEW MEMBER  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Toneman

• View Profile
    • TLC Miniature Horse Farm
Re: NEW MEMBER
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 10:13:55 am »
 :)Thank ya'll for the warm welcome and advice. Being from a small town in NE Texas, Paris. I am a little overwhelmed by the responses from all over the world!LOL I can just feel that this is going to be an exciting adventure for me. Thank you Steve for establishing this forum!

Tony Cunningham

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 10:27:33 am »
Welcome Tony, One thing I will say about this forum is there is no shortage of help when you are in trouble. I have never been on any forum that has had so many friendly people on it and everyone of them willing to help someone who has a problem. I also agree with Julief, the blades make all the difference, I was using standard cheapie blades from local store and I couldn't follow a straight line let alone a curved one with them, I changed to the Flying Dutchman blades and my cutting improved immediately, they cut straight with no problem and stay sharper longer too, also the difference in price is negligable. Well worth the few extra pennies for these blades.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline campasano

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 07:14:36 pm »
Welcome Tony to this great forum whose members are a unique bunch of scrollers. You will learn a lot from most of the members. I reside in California.

Mike
Do your part - go green - save the earth

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 05:46:17 am »
Hello Tony, I'm Marcel, welcome from the Netherlands!
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

SMF

Teknoromi