Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 85973 times)

Offline julief

• View Profile
Re: Welcome
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2010, 08:38:12 am »
This is the first forum I ever posted on.  I look at a couple of others but this is where I get all my info.  I have made some good friends here and enjoy the environment.  It still seems a little weird to me that I call total strangers friends, but I get and send personal messages to several of the folks here.  I have learned so much and feel very "at home" here.  There are some great people on this forum and I hope you find a special niche here.  Again, welcome.

Hawk26

« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2010, 08:38:38 am »
Hi Nick, I'm Russ from Florida. Glad you found us. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Jump in and let the sawdust fly.  8)

Hi Russ, really looking forward to talking about our hobby and hopefully pick up a few tips.

Thanks again.

Nick

Hawk26

« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2010, 09:22:50 am »
This is the first forum I ever posted on.  I look at a couple of others but this is where I get all my info.  I have made some good friends here and enjoy the environment.  It still seems a little weird to me that I call total strangers friends, but I get and send personal messages to several of the folks here.  I have learned so much and feel very "at home" here.  There are some great people on this forum and I hope you find a special niche here.  Again, welcome.

:)Thanks, to be honest I was a little bit worried about talking to total strangers but you have put my mind very much at ease. I live in a village in England but I will have to visit your great country sometime.

Mike M

« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2010, 07:18:30 pm »
Welcome to the Scrollsaw Workshop Community Forum.

I hope you will find this a friendly place to discuss your favorite hobby. This forum is only moderated occasionally so remember to be polite and avoid any conversation that is not appropriate to the general community. Thank you.

Hey all,
Mike from Marietta, Georgia, USA

Mike M

« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2010, 07:21:12 pm »
HI All,
Mike from Marietta, Georgia

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2010, 10:09:42 pm »
Hi Mike, glad you found us. I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Jump in and let the sawdust fly.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2010, 06:18:19 am »
Welcome from Texas.  Come on in, the waters fine.

cbc

« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2011, 04:38:28 pm »
Hi,im cbc im very new to scrollsawing but the things that can be made are amazing i look forward to learning all i can and this looks like the very place.

Chachi

« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2011, 04:50:47 pm »
Howdy from TEXAS!CBC yes we are a bunch of friendly people here and if you follow the post they can teach you alot but only one thing can teach you evrything you need to know and that is Practice so Good luck to you.

Hope to see you around the forum don't be affraid to ask any questions. or post pictures of your work we love pictures here.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2011, 06:42:42 pm »
Hello from Florida, I'm Russ. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum cbc.  :)

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2011, 03:06:37 am »
Hi I go by Gabby, once you get to know me you'll know why. I look a bit like my avatar too!
I'm in S.W Oregon, and have been playing with wood for years, but am just now getting into scrolling. Checking local listings for a good saw I can afford on a pension. Oops gave away my age.
I'm just itching to do this, and can hardly wait to get started.
Looking forward to some new friends in this forum.
Gabby
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 03:15:13 am by Gabby »
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2011, 07:06:50 am »
Hello from Florida Gabby, I'm Russ. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum.  :)

Bill P

« Reply #132 on: January 25, 2011, 08:54:08 am »
Hi, Gabby.  I just responded to your other message and saw this one. 

A fellow Oregonian.  Cool.

Welcome

Bill

darrin

« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2011, 01:16:08 am »
 ;D Hello to all fellow wood workers, my name is Darrin and i just bought my first scroll saw. and thanks to Steve, i have fixed some problems with the out of the box Craftsman scroll saw. the noise he points out is the screws for the air blower are to long and hit the upper arm under the plastic cover, other than that its a good machine for the buck. this is a great web site for all skill levels alot of info to really keep you busy. well thanks to you all who are interested. we can all help each other. 

Mainewoods

« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2011, 06:54:48 am »
Welcome Darrin!  Now that you have your saw and you've signed in here, you can pretty much kiss all your spare time goodbye.  If you're not cuttin' something, you're probably here reading about cuttin' something!  Enjoy!!!

SMF

Teknoromi