Author Topic: New Members  (Read 68085 times)

navymancdf

Re: New Members
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2011, 07:47:31 pm »
Hi My name is corey i live in fallon, nv  I am stationed at the navy base here. I am a construction worker in the navy  i use to do wood working 9 years ago i steped away for a while.  yesterday i bought a ACE brand scroll saw to start with i have completed one small project and hope to finish the orca puzzel tomorrow.  i really dont know what else to put.

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2011, 12:57:02 am »
Hello and Welcome from North Dakota  :D
I'm from North Dakota

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2011, 07:33:07 am »
Hello Corey and welcome to the forum.  First off, thank you for your service.  I'm Julie from Texas.  Glad to have you.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2011, 08:17:14 am »
Hi Corey, I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Jump in and let the sawdust fly.  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

daliclimbs

« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2011, 10:41:48 am »
Welcome buddy. Your gonna like it here. I have Not been on here long, and these fine folks have made me feel right at home!

smaize

« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2011, 12:12:14 pm »
hey all, northwest illinois here, im a virgin scroller, but i have done some woodworking and have my own shop,
im always available for someone that needs help, so if im close shoot me a messege.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2011, 06:38:39 pm »
Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Jump in and let the sawdust fly.  :)

cop1972

« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2011, 04:55:48 pm »
Hi I'm a 39 Year Old father  Police Officer/Aviation firefighter and New woodworker, This website of Steve's is the best one i have found in the internet world, has helped me so much with my new scrolling passion.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2011, 05:47:57 pm »
welcome to the forum, I'm Keith from Cornwall in the U.K.  you will find all the answers to any questions you might have , right here . we are a friendly lot here with a wealth of knowledge and all willing to share
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2011, 05:58:44 pm »
Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome cop1972 to the Scrollsaw Forum.You should be able to smell the sawdust.  :)

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2012, 07:40:07 am »
Hey cop1972 and welcome to the forum.  I'm Julie from Texas.  Glad you've joined us.

hkboat

« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2012, 09:11:54 am »
Hi, I have been getting Steve's patterns for years and just joined the Workshop Community. Not exactly new to scrolling (4 years) with 2 workshops. One in Ohio and one in Florida.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2012, 09:18:51 am »
Glad you found us hkboat. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. A project a day will keep the doctor away LOL... :)

hkboat

« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2012, 12:26:29 pm »
Russ, wondering where in Central Fl you are located. We winter on the NW corner of Lake Eustis and it would be nice to have another saw dust maker to have breakfast or lunch.
Hank Kauffman

Offline brendeg

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2012, 06:02:01 pm »
Greetings all,

I'm Jeremy from the Atlanta area.  After about 8 months of begging and nagging my wife bought me an introductory scroll saw for christmas.  It is the Ryobi from Home Depot, and after a few epic failures I have finally minimized my vibration and completed the cuts for the US Navy Veteran plaque in which SG has on the website.  I'll post a pic when I sand and "finish" it.  I'm looking forward to learning from you all and I am anxiously waiting my first order of FD UR-5's and 3's.

SMF

Teknoromi