Author Topic: A Question for Steve and All  (Read 1022 times)

pddesertrat

A Question for Steve and All
« on: July 08, 2014, 11:15:00 am »
I notice on this forum, when you post a reply to a thread or post a new topic, the the forum takes you back to a screen that lists all topics that have been posted (old and new).  Most forums I belong to, after you click on "Post" return you to the thread you just posted in or started.  This gives a good opportunity to review your post, and then you only have to click the back button once to get back to the "New Posts" section where I start.  (I have mine set up in my favorites tap to open "New Posts" since my last visit.)  The current way it is done a person has to click the back button three times to return to where you started your session.  I know it is a tiny "nit" and probably not worth changing even if it can be changed, but just a suggest/thought that might make it just a little more convenient for members.  Does this make sense and does it even matter to anyone else?

Offline daveo

• DT CRAFTS LINCS UK
    • View Profile
Re: A Question for Steve and All
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 12:02:04 pm »
I think I have got you right, if so you do not need to use the "back button"
example I posted a reply to your pattern request today
so from the "posts since last visit page, I click on your request, click reply and then insert message and pics then click post
this will now land you in the forum appropriate forum section ie  "pattern requests" and as mine would have been the last post it willbe at the top of the page were you can then review if you want. But in any case if you go at any time from any where to the top right of the screen under your username just click on "show unread posts since last visit" and you are back to were you started.
Dave

SMF

Teknoromi