Author Topic: exchange of books and patterns  (Read 2097 times)

jlatorre

exchange of books and patterns
« on: July 06, 2012, 06:52:29 pm »
hello all, I have a great variety of books in PDF and other formats and I would like to change about something that I have. tell me they need and see if I have your order.
      greetings from chile
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:30:31 pm by jlatorre »

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
Re: exchange of books and patterns
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 12:54:09 am »
I am still pretty new at this hobby. The only patterns I have collected (other than ones found here) are for a door harp and I was given a scrollsaw magazine which has some patterns. I need more patterns, but dont have much to offer in return.

jlatorre

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 02:02:52 pm »
hello, tell me you need and send some patterns.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 02:04:29 pm by jlatorre »

Mainewoods

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 04:23:14 pm »
Be careful here folks!  Exchanging copyrighted patterns is just as illegal as exchanging music, movies or other protected intellectual property here in the U.S. of A.  We don't want to get Steve, or Russ, or anyone in trouble!  Keep in mind that you are not allowed to post patterns on this forum that are not your own!  Just because you purchased a pattern or book, does not make the patterns yours to share with others, only yours to use for yourself.  I don't know what the international copyright laws are in Chile, jlatorre, but unfortunately, this forum and blog are U.S. based and subject to this country's laws.

jlatorre

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 07:07:44 pm »
was not my intention to harm the forum, was just helping who is just starting, I apologies.

SMF

Teknoromi