Author Topic: Howdy from So Cal  (Read 1341 times)

Offline gbickham

• View Profile
Howdy from So Cal
« on: August 04, 2016, 11:51:44 am »
Hello from So Cal, my names Grant, still kind of new to scroll saws, been at it maybe 8 months, learning more each day and loving it, must be doing something right as I have even sold a couple of things, not ready to quit my day job yet though. I have been a machinist for 30 years and now teach machining at a trade school and love teaching, been married almost 30 years and my wife loves and supports my new hobby, looking forward to chatting with some of you and seeing what I can learn,

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
Re: Howdy from So Cal
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 11:42:07 am »
Welcome to the family and do take pictures of your projects for your enjoyment as well as ours.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline Toneman

• View Profile
    • TLC Miniature Horse Farm
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 02:48:01 pm »
Welcome! I am Tony,aka,Toneman from Paris, Texas. Glad to have you aboard! If you have any questions about scrolling (there is no such thing as a dumb question!), there are a  lot of qualified folks here to answer. I have been scrolling now about 4 years and still post questions about saws, wood, stains, etc.I am 74 and never too old to learn from the best on this forum!

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 07:53:34 am »
Hi Grant, glad you've joined us.  I'm Julie from Texas.

SMF

Teknoromi