Author Topic: Word art help for Niece.  (Read 984 times)

bluelucky

Word art help for Niece.
« on: June 18, 2010, 09:33:00 pm »
 I was needing to make a couple word name plates for my Nieces Asst.Principal. She wants the name to be 4" tall and 24" long ( Margaret Holloway) And the other one saying (Assistant Principal) 3" tall and 24" long. She wants to be able to just place the name ontop of the Asst. Principal NOT attached. The lady is going to be principal in a year  so they want the two to be detached.
Thanks in Advance,
Michael
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 10:04:26 pm by bluelucky »

bluelucky

Re: Word art help for Niece.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 10:06:13 pm »
I changed it to 24" long to see if I could get any help on here. They said if it had to be that long that was fine.  All help is welcome folks ALL.
Thanks,
Michael

Becky

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 01:18:11 am »
Hey Michael.  I don't have much in the way of skill at design but since you haven't gotten any other responses, I broke out Inkscape and made these very simple patterns.  Sorry, fancy is beyond what I know how to do.

You probably want something all slick looking and this isn't.  They ought to stack though.  Maybe someone else will come through with something better for you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

jowshu98

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 09:14:08 am »
Michael,

I played with this quickly in Inkscape and came up with this. I tried 3" on the Assistant Principal and it just didn't look right. The name would be cut into the base using the "g" and "y" letters to lock it in and using the flat tops on the principal as a base for this.

Don

grampa

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 06:01:54 pm »
Had a quick tinker,if its what your after let me know and i will do the other sign.     the base i will leave to you....Paul :)

SMF

Teknoromi