Author Topic: To all of you>>  (Read 1727 times)

agooday88

To all of you>>
« on: March 01, 2015, 07:06:31 am »
I would like to say to all of you in this forum....
I am not new to scroll sawing but also not an expert. I have a lot to learn and the only way to learn is to ask questions.
I have posted many of my questions on here with the thought that it may be a dumb one. But I am happy to say, that every time I posted a question, I always got back many great answers. Not one person on here made me feel as though it was a dumb question.

I have learned a lot from this forum and it is because of all of you that I am a better scrollsawer! ( is that a word?) lol
 I want to say thank you to all of you.  God Bless You All!!!!  <3

Offline daveo

• DT CRAFTS LINCS UK
    • View Profile
Re: To all of you>>
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 09:52:00 am »
I would like to say to all of you in this forum....
I am not new to scroll sawing but also not an expert. I have a lot to learn and the only way to learn is to ask questions.
I have posted many of my questions on here with the thought that it may be a dumb one. But I am happy to say, that every time I posted a question, I always got back many great answers. Not one person on here made me feel as though it was a dumb question.

I have learned a lot from this forum and it is because of all of you that I am a better scrollsawer! ( is that a word?) lol
 I want to say thank you to all of you.  God Bless You All!!!!  <3
My Friend
that will be because the only Dumb question is "The one that was never asked"

Dave

Offline sawdust703

• to soon old, to late smart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 01:00:34 pm »
Mr. Dave, I'm a self taught scroll sawyer with a day or two experience under my belt, & am no expert by no means, either. My friend, I have several friends that have far more experience than myself, & they will tell you there is no dumb question, & as far as the expert bit goes, well, that's a matter of ego, not ability.😉 The main idea is to learn something new every day, have the ability to put it to use in your habits, & be willing to help others. That's what we're here for.😊 I drove OTR for 35 years. Friendship, camaraderie, & being able to just slow down to ask questions & get advice BEFORE something bad happens is unheard of. So, for me, this site has been a learning experience from day one! I am into other aspects of woodworking besides scrolling. But scrolling is my favorite, because of the fascination of it! The fascination of the creation, the look I'm after when I'm done with the project. The folks I've met in the short time I've been a member of this site are knowledgeable, ready to answer any questions, & always have good things to say to one another!😊 keep sawin' & keep learning, Mr. Dave! Enjoy the day!😊😊😊
Sawdust703(Brad)

agooday88

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 03:04:48 pm »
Thank you!  ;D

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 10:44:42 pm »
Any person who does not help others is a fool!

We all need help on occasion.

And there ain't no FOOLS on this forum!  ONLY GOOD FOLKS!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi