Author Topic: For those who copy their patterns at home...  (Read 1941 times)

nickchalker

For those who copy their patterns at home...
« on: April 12, 2011, 08:56:11 pm »
Hi everyone!  Sunday I came across a great deal in my book.  I had a small Canon 8.5 x 11 copier at my house and it did OK.  I have been looking a for a "TRUE" 11 x 17 home copier that was not an arm and a leg, not anything like the HP machines that take 3 steps to make a 11 x 17 copy.  I got tired of running to my local copy shop to make them.  In Sunday's OfficeMax flyer,  there was a Brother MFC-J6710DW machine that does everything but wash your dishes.  I went down to check it out and I really liked it.  Copies came out nice and clear and relatively fast.   Well, needless to say, I am now the proud owner of a new copy machine.
I would highly recommend this to anyone that wants to make wide format copies of patterns from your house. 
If you have any questions about the machine, I would be please to try and answer them.

Nick

oh, the machine is less then $200.00 right now!!!

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: For those who copy their patterns at home...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 11:21:47 pm »
Thanks for the heads up Nick.
Dan In Southern California

Terry Jackson

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 11:48:21 pm »
Glad you are happy with it.  There is also the Brother MFC-6490CW, which will run wireless and does copy, scan, fax, print.  Costco and Amazon have had specials on it lately for around $200 or less.
Terry

nickchalker

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 07:32:09 pm »
This machine is wireless as well.... Plus duplex and the whole nine yards!

SMF

Teknoromi