Author Topic: Anybody know anything about Einhell?  (Read 14659 times)

Dawie

Anybody know anything about Einhell?
« on: November 12, 2010, 10:28:51 am »
I was just checking on new drills and then out of curiosity clicked on a link for Einhell tools. Saw this scrollsaw https://shop.praxis.nl/product/61169/Figuurzaag.html, and wondered if anybody knows the make. I had not heard of it before, I like the look of the machine, but my one still goes ok with a minor hing now and again, but I was thinking for maybe in the near future.
David

Dawie

Re: Anybody know anything about Einhell?
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 02:04:15 pm »
Thanks Heiko, I thought it sounded like a german make, just across the border for me. Did not pick up on the blades. Think I will stick to proxxon so long then and save up for a hegner. Think both of these are german makes too. You germans have come up with some good machinary and ideas over the years.
David

Offline heiko rettberg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 02:26:28 pm »
Yes, Hegner, it is the Mercedes under the scrollsaw station. I have an Dremel 1800 bough it for 3 years. I like it very much, but you can not bay new Scrollsaw Stations or replacemant for it. $&#%.
I think not so many People make scrollsaw in Germany so they had take it out of they products. An when people bay an saw they bay it by Aldi or so. There cost an scrollsaw 40? -50?

Dawie

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 03:06:55 pm »
Heiko I know what you mean, here in the Netherlands we have the same problem. I was lucky to get hold of my proxxon, but when I need parts it can take up to a month to get here. I will just have to be patient and start advertising a bit more to make the money for a hegner. If you don't mind me asking where about in Germany do you live. I live in the North of the Netherlands, jus about 20km from the German border, the train to Leer goes through my town every 30 minutes.
Thanks for the info Heiko.
David

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 04:13:07 am »
I have a Einhell battery drill and it's good.
they use to have two line's, blue and red.
blue was the hobby line, red was the pro line.
at Praxis I now see most orange tools. if you go to praxis on-line you'll see some more machines.
I think that the brand isn't that bad, especially with the adjustable speed.
but as heiko said the drawback is the t blades.

I rebuild a ferm with t blades  and use Hegner clamps now, but they cost +/- ? 15 a piece.
but still it can only saw at one speed.
that's why I got a (used) Hegner.
comparing price quality it looks a nice machine. (you can buy seven for one new Hegner....)
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline heiko rettberg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 06:01:33 am »
David, i live in Friedland, it's between Hannover and Kassel at the Highway A7

SMF

Teknoromi