Author Topic: Berry Basket is Back -- Scroll Patterns  (Read 10751 times)

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: Berry Basket is Back -- Scroll Patterns
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 04:03:54 pm »
Of course! ;D
Dan In Southern California

dj27909

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 07:03:19 pm »
hi first  off im glad to  see we are getting some of this stuff straight.i bought the cd along time ago but i didnt get a cd.it was all directly downloaded to my  pc.i bought this with he assumption that i could resale these patterns as long as they were  in printed form.so if im allowed to resale  my printed copies why am i not allowed to  resale my printed copies online.to me and alot of other people that is a contradiction.i mean dont get me wrong,i understand where u are coming from but when it is stated in writing that  i have lifeime resale rights of a pattern as long as it is printed,then that means as long as i sell a printed copy.it doesnt matter how it is sold as long as it is a printed on paper copy and that includes internet sites like ebay and others.now i  would not go posting  the pattern it self online cause that would be breaking the contract.but selling  a printed copy online is legally binding to the contract since it is stated that i can sale printed copies.now if im  wrong then sorry but  just trying o clear up the loose ends

BerryBasket

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 03:44:10 pm »
Hello All,

I'm glad that this discussion is being had.  It's my intention to get all of this behind me so Berry Basket can move forward unimpeded.

Thanks GB, for your words and your business.

Karl, we're going to concentrate on selling patterns right now, but keep the ideas coming because as a smaller biz we seriously consider everything!

As to DJ27909's question, however, I've already admitted that the previous owner was not very articulate in his wording of the CD offer -- it definitely could have been more specific....BUT...BUT....if you read the webpage carefully and if you read the Eula you had to agree to electronically, which is now posted at BerryBasket.com, you may NOT sell the patterns via the internet.  The Eula specifically states this.  If the sale originates on the internet, you may not sell the pattern.  I'm sorry, but that is the language.

Thanks again guys for your thoughts and comments...

Matt

Offline WAYNEGU

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2017, 04:24:41 pm »
is there any chance of getting any contact with any body about patterns from berry basket need info on parts for one. :'(

Offline spirithorse

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2017, 05:58:46 pm »
This link https://www.scrollsaw.com/pages/about-us worked for me and
has an e-mail address and a phone number for the owner.
God Bless! Spirithorse

SMF

Teknoromi