Author Topic: Spoke to you earlier  (Read 1512 times)

Offline jttheclockman

• View Profile
Spoke to you earlier
« on: February 20, 2018, 01:56:54 pm »
Hello Steve

I spoke to you some time last year about some pattern suggestions I would love to see from you and hope you did not forget me. I know you have a busy schedule and many patterns in the pipeline. But I am a huge clock maker and love to scroll clock patterns especially desk clocks or ones in that size range. Wall clocks are nice too but I have tried for many years to find desk clocks that have occupational themes such as electrician, plumbers, carpenters, sheet metal workers, auto mechanics, secretaries, teachers, chiropractors, dentists, barbers or hairstylists, lawn service people and such. I would love to see your take on a line of clocks with these themes. Hopefully over time you can do such a line. Thanks and love your work. Just posted a donation because I found some nice patterns on your site. Keep up the great work supporting the scrolling community.

John Terefenko

Offline jttheclockman

• View Profile
Re: Spoke to you earlier
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 02:48:58 am »
I am guessing Steve does not look in on this site any more. Oh well.

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 12:28:08 pm »
Steve is a busy he checks on the site but don't post much. Some say its best to email him but he does get alot of emails and may take some time to respond back.

Offline jttheclockman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 01:33:00 am »
thank you

SMF

Teknoromi