Author Topic: We need an event in Phoenix, AZ  (Read 2102 times)

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
We need an event in Phoenix, AZ
« on: January 19, 2018, 01:23:09 am »
If anyone hears of an event in Phoenix that would be great. I live in Glendale. Love my work, but don't meet many people in the art of it all.

Offline Coffeepot

• Something good is brewing
    • View Profile
Re: We need an event in Phoenix, AZ
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 09:32:28 am »
There is a woodworking expo on Jan. 27 at Woodcraft in Chandler.  http://azwoodworkers.com/future-events.html#01-27-1  This says for more details see the website, but if there was something there I missed it, so you may have to give them a call.  The AZ Woodworkers appears to be an organization that would be helpful in helping you locate some other events.

Are you familiar with Timber Woodworking in Mesa?  They hold events off and on with displays, demonstrations and sales from time to time.  If you can get on their mailing list, they will keep you informed.  I'm "up the hill" in Payson and try to keep an eye out for Valley events, too.
Scrolling has its perks

Offline jpaskell

• View Profile
Re: We need an event in Phoenix, AZ
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 04:17:50 pm »
Try AZ Woodworkers.org.
They're in Phoenix and meet once a month.  They have a few scroll saw enthusiasts that my be able to answer any questions you may have.
You can visit us at a meeting as a guest to ask questions or maybe consider joining. Their calander is on the website.
Send me a note if you have any questions or require any additional information.
Jim

SMF

Teknoromi