Author Topic: SCROLL BEACH ITALIC FONT MISSING  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Toneman

• View Profile
    • TLC Miniature Horse Farm
SCROLL BEACH ITALIC FONT MISSING
« on: January 03, 2018, 12:32:16 pm »
I used to use a font called scroll beach italic found in the stencil pattern maker downloaded from this site. Now, that font is not listed and I cannot find it anywhere. I powered up my old computer and there it is still listed in the old stencil pattern maker. So, I copied the old version to a flash drive and downloaded to new computer, but, the font has been deleted. Can anyone help me on this?

Offline spirithorse

• View Profile
Re: SCROLL BEACH ITALIC FONT MISSING
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 05:53:53 pm »
Hi, Tony,
I searched high and low to find a simple place to down-load the font from with no luck,
I would suggest that you download the stencil pattern maker again and see if the font is
still there.
I wouldn't delete or un-install the version of the stencil pattern maker you are currently using
until you see if the 2nd down-load has the font you want. Therefore, you will probably have to
name the 2nd down-load with a new file name (I'd just add a number two (2) to the new down-load).
If that works, then just un-install the old version.

God Bless! Spirithorse

Offline justlarry

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 06:19:34 pm »
Tony,

Is this the one you wanted?

http://74.200.73.196/issue36/Sports-Plaques.php

Larry

Offline Toneman

• View Profile
    • TLC Miniature Horse Farm
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 09:50:38 am »
Thank you Larry! Yes, that is it! Got it downloaded now and ready to use! Thank you Spirithorse for your suggestion; I tried that but I guess windows 10  would have no part of it!

SMF

Teknoromi