Author Topic: Smiling Faces  (Read 1539 times)

Offline busco

• View Profile
Smiling Faces
« on: December 22, 2017, 08:13:08 am »
The last several of years I have cut Christmas ornaments for the kids and grand kids.  Never have I made a dime for anything I have cut.  I just do it for something to do.  The last several years I have made many many ornaments from Shelia Landry and Sue Mey for my wife to take into  the retirement home she works at.  This year it was sleds from Miss Landry and snowglobes from Sue Mey.  My wife says "The smiles on those peoples faces was worth more than the cost and time to make everything"  She's been kind of down the past couple of weeks because of her dad's health.  So she was in a pretty good mood last night when she got home from work.  So to that, Merry Christmas everyone.
Bill
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 12:42:59 pm by busco »

Offline justlarry

• View Profile
Re: Smiling Faces
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 10:57:24 am »
Merry Christmas Bill and others.  They say "a picture is worth a thousand words".  I believe a smile is worth a million bucks.

Larry

Offline Wooddawg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 11:44:13 am »
Especially a smile from a child. Nothing no better except maybe a hug.

Happy New Year to all.
Don (aka: Wooddawg/Papadawg)
Don Floyd (Wooddawg)
USAF, DAV, Vietnam Era,
and Proud American

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 02:42:16 am »
Merry Christmas. It is nice to use this hobby to make wonderful gifts. I make gifts every year with my saw. I have used my saw to make some money, but that is always after the gifts are made.

SMF

Teknoromi