Author Topic: Itty Bitty Model T Toy Car  (Read 2517 times)

Offline rlkeeney1951

• View Profile
Itty Bitty Model T Toy Car
« on: January 09, 2020, 11:29:53 am »
I don't think there are enough quality small simple toy patterns out there. I've been working on a project to make toys small enough to fit in a pocket. This is one modified from a much smaller wheelless design and resized to fit 3/4-inch wheels.

#odinstoyfactory

Offline KarlB

• Naples, Florida
    • View Profile
Re: Itty Bitty Model T Toy Car
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 06:17:52 pm »
Very nice design!

I looked at your Etsy page and you have a lot of nice work.  I like the look especially of the two tone cars. 

Maybe do a two tone car with orange on top and blue on the bottom.  ;D  (I see you are in FSU country so I had to rub it in a little.  ;) )

Well done on all of your listings.  Do you sell many?

Karl

Offline rlkeeney1951

• View Profile
Re: Itty Bitty Model T Toy Car
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 10:32:30 pm »
Very nice design!

I looked at your Etsy page and you have a lot of nice work.  I like the look especially of the two tone cars. 

Maybe do a two tone car with orange on top and blue on the bottom.  ;D  (I see you are in FSU country so I had to rub it in a little.  ;) )

Well done on all of your listings.  Do you sell many?

Karl

You should be able to see the number of sales at the top of the page if you click on the number you can see the items sold. The number is misleading at best. If I sell one item to a customer, it is one sale; if I sell six different items to the same buyer in the same order or separate orders, it is six sales. If I sell 10 of the same items to the same buyer in the same order, it counts as one sale. So by Etsy's funny way of counting, I had 54 deals last year. However, the number of items sold was well over 100.

I never thought about football colors. I wonder if I can get Garnet and Gold paint. Blue and Orange shouldn't be a problem.
#odinstoyfactory

SMF

Teknoromi