Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 84972 times)

Brian Flynn

Re: Welcome
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 08:44:38 am »
Hi from Ottawa, Ontario

mark1945

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2010, 09:18:21 am »
Hello From Texas
  Hi my name is Mark.I do some scrolling so does my wife. We also have 3 Carvewright machines we do custom projects.I l also do metal working with a couple of metal lathes and mills,making minature black powder cannons. We have a web site and are just getting started in selling our products both online and going to a few market day events. I'm retired so it keeps me busy and happy.
Mark
www.mmscustomcrafts.com

Lydia

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 09:20:18 am »
Hello!
I'm Lydia from Houston, Texas.  Fairly new to the hobby.  Been reading/researching for over a year now.  Just need to get out in the garage more often.  The forum is wonderful!  Thank you Steve for everything you have done.  The forum just tops it off!

texasgkb

Hello from Maud, Texas
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2010, 09:23:47 am »
Hi everybody! Glad to be here and many thanks to Steve Good for your efforts. I'm looking forward to sharing with everyone and hopefully get some great ideas!

jsweig

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2010, 09:30:11 am »
Hello, I'm Jerry Sweigart from DeLand, Fl.  Glad to find this forum, look forward to visiting often.
JerryS

sonny61

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2010, 09:40:00 am »
Hi from sonny61 littlerock arkansas.

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2010, 09:48:42 am »
Hi and thanks for having us.  I'm from Montana I've frequented your site for years.  Really happy you brought us a forum.  Thank you.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

elp48

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2010, 10:04:04 am »
Hi,
I am so glad Steve is doing what he does for us all. I am in Lawn, Texas and have been doing scroll saw for some time now. I just bought the Dewalt DW788 and love it. It is so much nicer than the one I started with. Please keep up the great patterns and advice you give us each day.
Thanks,
Evan

Gpcii

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2010, 10:15:45 am »
I want to add my thanks and appreciation to Steve. Not many people would do what he does for free. And the few times he does charge a small fee, he is appologetic about it.

Steve, I don't know you, but I know that you are a good person. Thank you!

Brukin

Hi from Georgia, USA.
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2010, 10:21:05 am »
Hi everybody.  I live in the beautiful Smokey Mtns. of North Georgia, USA. I've been scrolling for about 2 years (woodworking for 30) and I love it.  I've turned my interest primarily to fretwork design and have completed several of Pedro's designs.  Thank you Steve for all the work you put in on your designs and websites!!

swami4u

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2010, 10:28:48 am »
Hi, from Petawawa, ON Canada.  I have been scrolling now for about 5 years.  I have not really found a single niche that i like to cut, other than seeing an idea, and making it a little different and practical.  I enjoy making something more usefull than just wall art.  But i do that too, when the urge hits me.

I will post a few of my different creations for viewing later.
Larry

itbelongs2u

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2010, 10:43:37 am »
Welcome to the Scrollsaw Workshop Community Forum.

I hope you will find this a friendly place to discuss your favorite hobby. This forum is only moderated occasionally so remember to be polite and avoid any conversation that is not appropriate to the general community. Thank you.

itbelongs2u

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2010, 10:47:24 am »
Hi I'm Robert been a fan of your ever since I hit upon scroll saw workshop keep up the "GOOD" work Steve

USNavyRetiredVet

My Intro
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2010, 11:01:37 am »
Hello Scrollers!  My name is Chuck Baker, and I live in Sterling, VA, about 25 miles NW of Washington, DC (since 1981).

I'm a US Navy vet, spent some time in Viet Nam, and now fully retired after 20 years in the Navy,  12 years in Government contracting, and as a Realtor for 17 years.

Married with 6 children (all grown), 14 grandchildren, and 7 great-grandchildren.

lucilou

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2010, 11:25:52 am »
Hello from Joshua, TX.  My name is Martelle and I love woodwork in almost in form but the scrollsaw is my passion. 

SMF

Teknoromi