Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 84989 times)

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
Re: Welcome
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 07:10:56 am »
From the Netherlands a hello to everyone on this forum!
I?m Marcel and I scroll for about 1 year now.
I had a rough 2009 and started scrolling to get my mind free.
Steve you are my inspiration for scrolling!! Thnx!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 07:22:07 am by Marcellarius »
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Mr.Mike

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 07:11:16 am »
Greetings from Chattanooga,TN. I'm so happy to see a forum here. I've been a follower of this site for over a year. Steve, you do a super job your blog. I've been scrolling for 20+ years off and on.3 1/2 years ago I fell and injured my back and have been out of work since. Now I get to spend more time in my shop on the scrollsaw. Looking forward to meeting new friends and fellow scrollers......Mr. MIke

bluelucky

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 07:14:25 am »
Hello, I am bluelucky...AKA michael and have a website...www.luckyscustomscrolling.com and I am totally excited that Steve started this page for all of us scrollers....

garyinnevada

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 07:19:46 am »
Steve, I love what you do!! Your a huge part of the Scroll Saw world. Im happy to see your new forum, we needed something new.
Thanks so much for being such a giving person with all your patterns and information.

I will stop by often to see the progress of your new Forum.

Thanks again,

Gary

Pinhead

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 07:22:16 am »
Hello to everyone! Pinhead (work nickname) here in Palm Coast, Fl. I have been scrolling off and on since childhood when my parents bought me a dremel saw for my birthday. Now have a Dewalt, and like it very much. Steve, I really enjoy and appreciate your work for all of the scrollers out here, great job. Hope everyone has a good day and am looking forward to future use of the forum. More later.

bmlradar

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2010, 07:32:53 am »
Hi, I am bmlradar from Ma. The site looks great. Thank you Steve.

Offline MadHatter

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2010, 07:44:14 am »
Hello All,
Im from Vicksburg, MS. I've been scrolling for a few short years and just upgraded from a craftsman to a dewalt scroll saw (someone asked me how do I like my new dewalt, I replied that I feel like I'm driving a new cadillac). I try to scroll daily. Thank You Steve for all the hard work you do and bringing fellow scrollers together.

Doug

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 07:46:50 am »
Hi Steve, Thank you so much for starting this forum! I really look forward to hearing from other brother and sister scrollers. I am from Long Island, NY and look forward every morning to your emails with words of advise and of course your incredible patterns. I am doing mainly portraits of friends and family members as I learn this interesting hobby that I only started in December. I think as well as the rest of us that you are doing an terrific job and I hope you can continue into the distant future

cherie

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2010, 07:50:07 am »
Steve,

So far the site is great and it looks like many people from all over the world are joining.  You have done such a wonderful job getting the forum up and running.  Keep up the good work.

Offline Nick

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2010, 07:58:11 am »
Hi,
 I'm Nick from Saffron Walden near Cambrige in The UK. I enjoy cutting patterns for my Grandchildren. I only started a few months ago and like being able to finish a project in an evening as opposed to some of my other projects which take months. Still stuggling to get good sharp corners though!
Nick.

Tendaji

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2010, 07:58:44 am »
Hi Steve..

Tendaji from South Africa here..
Great idea and hope everything goes well..

Papahawg

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 08:11:05 am »
Hello to all.. Name is Mike from Pickerington, Ohio. I have been scrolling for 6 months and frustrated for 6 months  :'(

Thanks Steve for the forums, I'm sure I'll learn a lot here and hopefully one day be able to help others...

sunshine

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2010, 08:24:21 am »
Hi everyone from New York!!! I have been scrolling for the past four years. My husband brought me a used Delta scroll saw,and I was hooked!!! Steve has helped me out a lot with patterns, information, etc. I think this forum is a wonderful idea. Hope to learn a lot! Sunshine

sp_343

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2010, 08:33:35 am »
Hello Steve and Hello to all the other "scrollers" out there.  Can't thank you enough for putting up this forum site.  I look forward to using it as much as I have used your blog.

Offline Silver Sliver

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2010, 08:41:07 am »
Hello!  I am Duane from Sioux Falls, SD.  I have been scrolling for about 7-8 years.  I have done many different types of scolling but like word art and ornaments the best.  I have tried intarsia, bowls and bandsaw boxes with the scroll saw with some limited success.  I am soon to be 80 years old and find that with each illness, I am slowed down considerably.

SMF

Teknoromi