Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 85050 times)

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
Welcome
« on: April 18, 2010, 08:24:57 pm »
Welcome to the Scrollsaw Workshop Community Forum.

I hope you will find this a friendly place to discuss your favorite hobby. This forum is only moderated occasionally so remember to be polite and avoid any conversation that is not appropriate to the general community. Thank you.

Offline slotdrag

• View Profile
Re: Welcome
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 12:17:03 am »

Hi im slotdrag im from Wichita Ks. This site looks good.

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 12:19:53 am »
Hi Slotdrag, welcome to the forum. Thanks for stopping by.

scrollworks

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 12:39:12 am »
Hi, I'm scrollworks from Regina, SK Canada.  Looking forward to see who all comes aboard.

Chuck...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 12:51:58 am by scrollworks »

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 12:44:49 am »
Welcome Regina, I look forward to having scrollers from around the world. Thanks for posting.

Christina

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 12:58:26 am »
Hi, I'm Christina from Jennings, OK.  And I'm really glad to see this forum started Steve!  Thanks for letting me join and I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.
Christina

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 01:02:39 am »
Your more than welcome Christina. Welcome aboard.

purpaw

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 01:14:26 am »
Hi, I am Robby and live in Florida. I am glad to see this forum here. It will be nice to talk to scrollers all over and learn something new and make new friends. I have only been into scrolling since January of this year. I am always wanting to learn more. Thanks again for starting thios forum...

wgm

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 01:30:15 am »
Hi my name is Bill (From Georgia) I have been following Steve's information since last year. Thanks Streve  For all the help you gave to scrowing. I'm looking forward to learning more from you and this Community Good--Scrolling to all Bill
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 01:34:35 am by wgm »

Gary

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 01:41:32 am »
Hello,
    I'm Gary from north central Indiana. I have had a scroll saw for several years but just really started using it last fall. The patterns posted by Steve has really kept me busy. I feel my skill at scrolling has improved greatly since I purchased a Dewalt saw last September and started being a regular visitor here. I rate my skill level now as an advanced beginner. There is so much I would like to learn from all of you. I have found Scrollers to be a great group of people and love being one of them and a member of this forum.......Gary

mouse

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 01:58:15 am »
Hi, I'm Mick from the UK.
I started scrolling about 3 months ago and have cut puzzles,portraits,name plates etc and have produced a couple of patterns using Gimp.Just started a wooden gear clock using a pattern by Clayton Boyer.
http://www.lisaboyer.com/Claytonsite/tempopage.htm
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 02:09:48 am by mouse »

JEAN-PAUL

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 02:49:55 am »
Hello my name is JEAN-Paul I am writing from France.
 I find it very interesting site by Steve Good, where I can have many ideas

Charlie Dearing

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 04:11:10 am »
Howdy!  I'm Charles Dearing.  I'm in Hamilton, Texas.  I'm very happy this forum is here. I have always thought and will continue to think that you (Steve) give so much to the scrolling community.  I appreciate you more than you know brother. 8)

canadasgall

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 05:41:49 am »
hi everybody.my name is michelle from canada, newbrunswick. i am dedicated to steve i am here first thing in the morning always excited to see whats new he always has great ideas and wonderful patterns(which i have done many of)and the its the last thing i do before bed to get see what i am going to do the next day. so i just want to say thank you steve for sharing your wonderful ideas with us and giving so much to us scrollers.

Joe Adams

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 07:01:19 am »
Hello from Joe Adams, From Dyersburg, Tennessee.   Scrolling just over 2 years and selling at craft fairs just over 1.  I LOVE this site. so many great tips, tools and patterns. THANK YOU STEVE.

SMF

Teknoromi