Author Topic: 5 dragon box  (Read 1785 times)

Offline woodjoy

• View Profile
5 dragon box
« on: March 12, 2017, 12:11:07 am »
I'm looking for a pattern called a 5 dragon box, I would like to know if anyone has heard of this pattern? I've been looking for it for over a
Year with no success

Thank you

Offline DWSudekum

• View Profile
    • The DW Collection
Re: 5 dragon box
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 04:32:02 am »
Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid  -  John Wayne

Offline scrappile

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 09:14:26 am »
I have the one DW is talking about, all cut out (finished cutting it in March 2015) but I never finished it as in finishing sanding and applying a finish)  I drug it out the other day and decided I would finish it up this year.  It is a fun cut.  If you decide to get the plans, I would recommend getting the paper copy as opposed to electronic.  I ordered the electronic file, and could not get a good print out of them.  If I remember right it was the difference in paper sizes between Spain and the US.  The guy that has the site is a great guy to deal with.  I have several of his plans.

Paul from S.E. Washington State
Hegner Multimax-22 V and Seyco ST-21

Offline Wooden Lace

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 09:55:24 am »
If you want to save on shipping....cause it's quite high from Spain....he can email you the patterns and you can forward them to a print shop if you have one close by.  They can print the larger copies.  You'll want an extra copy anyway, since you wouldn't want to cut your original.

I've done this 3 or 4 times, and they come out great.
Nancy
Nancy from Washington state
I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!

Offline scrappile

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 10:21:12 am »
Ya, that is true.  Last time I had him send me plans it was a little over $6.  I guess you could also copy them to a dics or something and take them to a copy shop.  Course I live out in the country and it would cost me around $6 in fuel to get to the copy shop and back.
Paul from S.E. Washington State
Hegner Multimax-22 V and Seyco ST-21

SMF

Teknoromi