Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1476 times)

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
Hello all
« on: March 11, 2017, 04:20:33 am »
It has been some time since I have found time to get back to this group. I have been dealing with a lot this past year or so. Work, helping an elderly mother, working on a masters degree, and  some poor health along the way. Hopefully it wont be so long before I come back. I am working on getting back to some scroll work. Maybe I will have some things to post soon. Look forward to meeting new people and hoping to see some former friends still on here.

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 11:14:36 am »
Welcome back troy.
Life is what happens when you have something else planned.
I still drop in and make smart remarks and try to help some of the newbies from time to time but, really haven't done much scrolling for quite awhile. I have COPD and the saw dust doesn't help me at all with breathing. :)
We just had a bunch of grass fires just north of town and the smoke really got to me. Now I have a head cold and am huffing and puffing like the "Little Engine That Could" (or Couldn't I guess).   LOL
An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

Offline DWSudekum

• View Profile
    • The DW Collection
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 02:24:54 pm »
Glad to see you are still with us Troy.  I have been were you are at my friend.  Keep the faith it will serve you well.

DW
Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid  -  John Wayne

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 05:32:27 pm »
Hey Troy!  :D good to see you.  Life sure does get in the way of living sometimes.  This olf fat lady is still making sawdust.
I'm from North Dakota

SMF

Teknoromi