Author Topic: In need of a specific sailboat pattern and a simple one please  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Vbg17

• View Profile
In need of a specific sailboat pattern and a simple one please
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:25:28 pm »
So I read the sticky about no pictures so I will describe as best I can. I have one picture of the boat with a whale tail in the picture. Problem is that much of the boat is not in it. Then I have another picture of the entire boat. I would like to have these put together and made into a pattern. I don't know how this works but I'm willing to pay for the time spent. Also I am still kinda new so simpler is better. Also have another simple logo I would like made into a pattern.

Offline Vbg17

• View Profile
Re: In need of a specific sailboat pattern and a simple one please
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 12:26:25 am »
Scroll saw patterns https://imgur.com/a/GUpcy I have uploaded the pictures here if you want to look at them. Thank you in advance

Offline Donrob

• View Profile
    • Old Crow Scrollwerks
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 02:29:38 pm »
Scroll saw patterns https://imgur.com/a/GUpcy I have uploaded the pictures here if you want to look at them. Thank you in advance

I can't get your link to Imgur work. Perhaps you could try it again or you could email the pics to oldcrowscrollwerks@yahoo.com and I will take a look at them.
Don R
CUSTOM DESIGNED SCROLL SAW PATTERNS
www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com

Offline Vbg17

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 07:14:50 pm »
Apparently Imgur is down with the Amazon server problems. I tried sending an email

Offline Donrob

• View Profile
    • Old Crow Scrollwerks
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 11:37:16 pm »
Apparently Imgur is down with the Amazon server problems. I tried sending an email

Got it
CUSTOM DESIGNED SCROLL SAW PATTERNS
www.oldcrowscrollwerks.weebly.com

SMF

Teknoromi