Author Topic: Woodimals.....  (Read 3747 times)

Offline apopj

• I support the THIN BLUE LINE
    • View Profile
Woodimals.....
« on: February 02, 2017, 04:34:38 pm »
I recently purchased the Woodimals puzzle pattern book and in the back, there is a listing for about 375 additional puzzle patterns. I went to the website "www.woodimals.com" and it turns out, FoxChapel Publishing now owns the rights to these patterns. That, in itself, is not a problem. The problem begins when I attempt to purchase a few of the patterns. I push all the proper buttons, and up come about 18 patterns, out of the 375 listed. Also listed are four DVD pattern discs. I really don't want to spend $30 on a DVD that may or may not have the patterns I want ( there is not way of knowing which fish patterns are on the "FISH" disc, no table of contents) nor do I wish to spend $145 for a collection of "all or most" of the patterns listed (again, no table of contents). I called FoxChapel Publishing and was told that they no longer offer individual patterns, but the DVD's SHOULD contain the patterns I want and the Expensive DVD PROBABLY contains all of the patterns listed. Is it just me, or is this how companies do business now days?

Anyhow, getting to the heart of the matter, does anyone know where I can get puzzle patterns for game fish such as Bass, Walleye, Bluegill, Crappie, Musky, and so on? Thanks for the help,  Jeff
Cut once...period

Offline Wooden Lace

• View Profile
Re: Woodimals.....
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 04:42:34 pm »
Sounds frustrating!  The Wooden Teddy Bear has over 600 animal and other puzzles on their website www.woodenteddybear.com
Their catalog lists many of them, but only pictures of about 14.  I'm sure online it would show a picture of each of the 600 available.
Good luck.
Nancy
Nancy from Washington state
I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!

Offline apopj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 09:45:27 am »
Thank you, Nancy.... I went to their site and sent an order in. Thanks for the help....
Cut once...period

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 01:42:20 pm »
If you contact customer service at scrollsaw woodworking and crafts magazine.  They will tell you exactly what is on each cd.  They are very helpful.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline apopj

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 02:19:59 pm »
Hi Dunk,

It was their customer service department that told me she did not have a list of the items on each disc, but that they SHOULD contain this or PROBABLY had this on it. When I asked again if there was a table of contents, she said NO, but if you buy it, you could find out what is on it..... not much help there. But, they were friendly....
Cut once...period

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 12:53:22 pm »
Sorry to hear they were less than helpful.  :'(
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

SMF

Teknoromi