Author Topic: CLASSIC JIGSAW PUZZLE BUSINESS FOR SALE (bcbpuzzles.com)  (Read 4613 times)

daveb

CLASSIC JIGSAW PUZZLE BUSINESS FOR SALE (bcbpuzzles.com)
« on: August 18, 2014, 10:28:22 am »
I have been making classic wooden jigsaw puzzles for a number of years and have made it a nice retirement business. To see what I am talking about, please go to www.bcbpuzzles.com.

Due to other interests, I am going to close the business when my website expires in October. I am sending you this e-mail to let you know that I am willing to sell all of my equipment and supplies, my complete library of puzzle images, my sources of materials and, more importantly, my expertise in making top quality puzzles. I will also help any buyer to develop a business plan so they can grow the business as they gain more and more experience. If you re, or you know of anyone who is a good scrollsaw cutter and who would be interested in building a nice classic jigsaw puzzle business feel free to contact me.

My puzzles have been compared to the top of the line jigsaw puzzle maker (Stave Puzzles) and it is a business that could be built into a significant income generator based on how much effort one wants to put into it. It literally could become a full time business. However, there are lots of ?tricks of the trade? that I have learned over time including how to cut a top quality puzzle that collectors and serious jigsaw puzzlers will pay good money to purchase. My puzzles have sold to collectors all over the world.

I am in Fort Wayne, IN so any interested person would have to come here for training on cutting puzzles (I would consider coming to them if they are not too far). The price will vary based on how much training and support will be required as well as how much equipment they will need along with the supplies I have (including custom puzzle boxes), but a rough estimate would be in the $5,000 range. This kind of money could very, very easily be recouped in much less than a year just doing things part time. It?s also important to realize that, the more experience the person gains, the more they can charge for their puzzles. For example, I started out auctioning puzzles on Ebay for $30 - $50 and now charge over $300 for some of my puzzles. It is a great business for someone who wants to put the time and effort into it.

David Biglands

SMF

Teknoromi